Saturday, October 4, 2008

TaGgEd 2~

tagged by Renise and Goh..
Rules:
1. Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself.
2. People who get tagged need to write a post of their own 15 weirdthings/habits/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly.
3. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.
4. No tag backs!!

Ai Ling's weird habits:
1 use blanket to cover my ear when sleeping-is a must*

2 have road phobia-although sit in de car also will scare other vehicles drive near me..

3 have 'elephant' legs-my foots are the biggest among gals..

4 always mouth say nothing but actually heart got something..

5 dislike ppl who i don have feel on him woo me,so better don woo me..

6 when go shopping must buy something if not will bu shuang-not a gud habit*

7 best frens are forever frens for me,won beyond than tat..

8 love to over worry,therefore many ppl cant tahan with it..

9 i won simply argue with ppl,except de ppl really melampau..

10 got many frens but true frens not much..

11 compare baby with pets,i more prefer baby..

12 will bu she de let my partner spend so much on me although me always hope to get a rich partner..^^

13 like to be elder rather than be younger..if got chance next hayat also want to be 'da jie' (elder sister)

14 will do everything for my partner coz care him..

Tagged person are...
-everyone that view my blog

No comments: