Friday, June 27, 2008

NoTHinG..

yesterday went to yam cha with my 'lou yao gei'..
although juz 6 of us went to old town but still feel happy..
we share our secrets together..
true fren is like my frens them..
will share evrything without hide any secret de..
i love them so much..
hihihi..
yesterday i followed my didi's fren car balik selayang..
then around 9:30pm KK came and fetch me..
in de car,we chat a while lor..
he wanna to go China for further study leh..
bu she de him..
then my ji mui called me and asked where are us..
i said we are on de way..
when reached old town,S.H.E reached ady..
hahaha..
then we started our conversation..
evrytime we meet also got a lot of stories can share de..
nice leh..
then i got saw keyz's jie jie and TK there also..
got waving to his jie jie lar..
see her so sweet with her bf ,jealous tim..
hahaha..
we chit chat till 12am then KK fetch me home lor..
on de way balik,we feel like still wanna continue to chat then we continue chat at my house there..
he asked me still don1 to find one new bf arr..
i said not now..
wait me 100% forget him then i will find lar..
also no ppl want me lar..
i scare i will treat my bf as i treat him jiang jiu charm..
better don lian lei ppl leh..
be single 1st..
KK said me tis time really fell terrible leh..
he said i looks pale again..
act i'm pale not bcoz him lar is bcoz tis few weeks prepare for de camping then become like tat de..
hahaha..
i share my story with him lor..
very happy leh..
he really is my best fren lor..
he and his gf also very sweet de..
from de talk,can conclude tat different couple got different ways to communicate..
wish KK and his gf happy forever..
i told KK tat sometimes i really will think of him de lor..
i'm so stupid rite??
i noe we are impossible de..
but dunno why is hard for me to forget tim..
maybe if one day i meet someone who better than him automatically i will forget him de lar..
for de time being,i haven meet any boy who is better than him yet..
regret is too late ady..
i'm regret..
hope i can do better next time..
i somemore told KK tat if i meet him,my heart will beat very fast de..
although juz together for more than one year i also cant put down him leh..
if together for 3 years then i nid to use how long to forget leh??
should ask tat new relationship i still nid to put all my heart in or not??
if i din put all heart in means i juz play a fool,unfair to him..
but if i put all heart in at last is end with sad ending how??
really dunno wat to do..
now juz study 1st lor..
hope one day i can forget him lar..
he is such a gud boy leh..
haiz..

2 comments:

a said...

gals oways dun appreciate guys...

haiz~
nx time dun make urself regret laa...gambateh ^^

KuMiKO said...

hahaha..
maybe we no faith ba..
wat to do..
juz accept lor..