Friday, June 13, 2008

My DeCiSiOn..

today morning suddenly agree with wat my leader told us..
we shouldn't be so selfish..
juz think of own feeling without others..
last few days me tegas don1 move to new house bcoz i felt ma fan somemore very far..
i dislike tat..
so keep give leader many excuses..
i noe she hope i can learn more when guiding de juniors..
so i sms her and told her tat i WILL move out to de new environment..
learning together with juniors them..
but is after de camping over..
coz tis few days we all are busy for de preparation..
i always think tat i m very bz..
but our seniors them more bz..
they even nid to work next day..
i'm really selfish..
i juz care myself..
at last i decided to MOVE OUT..
i will co-operate with my housemates them to guide juniors lar..
we are in a team and family..
have to help each other when needed..
next 2 weeks i will go to my new house lar..
we all gambateh ya..
tis time i won regret for de decision..
but last time yes..

No comments: