Monday, June 9, 2008

StReSs..

arr..
i want to shout out my stressness arr..
tis few weeks very stress leh..
coz i m not understand wat is de lecturers are teaching leh..
charm..
i cant follow de syllabus..
i m like losting in de maze..
i scare i cant follow up myself..
and then next week is camping ady..
de preparation still not fully prepared well..
i scare i cant perform well for tat camping..
coz i m de person in charge..
i have to be responsible for de success and failure of de camping..
feel like want to crying ady..
many things haven done yet..
somemore maybe i nid to move to new house ady leh..
i m not feeling to move out..
anyway juz see de result lar..
if cant change hen i will move to there..
hope i won get tat answer..
i want to remain at my recent house now..
feel tiring..
i nid somebody..
really nid..
hope i can catch up wat lecturers said and de camping can run smoothly..
really wosh tat..
god bless me..

4 comments:

a said...

hahaa...dun b so stress~~
u gt me~

ur fren~ ^o^

KuMiKO said...

hahaha..
u seems 1st time leave comment to me leh..
i will try my best not to be too stress de lar..
i have to be happy coz gonna to be 19 years old gal lor..
thx goh..

a said...

1st time meh =.=?

den i often leave msg lor..haha

KuMiKO said...

yalar..
u 1st time leave comment to me leh..
next time always view my blog and give comment lar..
hahaha..