Sunday, June 15, 2008

HaPpY FaTheR's DaY!!!

hahaha..
yesterday was father's day leh..
papa got came back from johor so after i finished my meeting on sat nite,i went to GK (my neighbour's optic shop) to tumpang auntie's car go back selayang..
many ppl said me fat liao tim after saw me..
my face really so fat arr??
charm lor..
have to keep fit ady..
hihihi..
when i reached home around 11.30pm,papa slept ady coz he was very tired..
then mei mei told me tat papa read de greeting card tat we gave him de..
she said papa read liao very gan dong wor..
kakaka..
if me,me also will gan dong de lor..
next day (sunday),i woke up earlier than mei mei them then saw papa also woke up ady..
he suddenly said: a jie, thx for ur card arr..
hahaha..
so happy to hear tat..means papa like tat card lor..
hihihihi..
afternoon i'm doing nothing at home..
i juz keep sleeping onli coz last few days always late sleep..
at nite around 6pm,we went out makan besar lar..
we ordered many dishes leh eat until our stomach also full..
mei mei somemore said she was still hungry wor..
then still early so we went to pasar malam jalan-jalan lor..
after tat papa jiu fetch me balik tbr lar..
'Happy Father's Day' to my dearest papa..
love him so much..
Muack!!!
hihihi..

No comments: