Friday, June 13, 2008

WhO Am I???

i have lost myself..
i dunno who m i now..
maybe i m too stress and bz ba..
i feel like wanna to stop a while and take a rest..
but de time not allow me to do so..
next sat camping is coming..
HELP~
i have many things haven complete yet..
charm!!!
dunno y tis few days i always thinking of him leh..
is tat i m too miss him or some how..
i dunno..
how was him now??
i really dunno..
although i hope to noe..
suddenly got one feel tat lie on somebody's shoulder to take a rest..
but dunno where is he??
where r u??
can u tell me..
i think my wishes all will not be achieved ady..
got abit sad leh..
tis week din go back hometown..
miss my home..miss my frens..miss...

2 comments:

a said...

haha...u ar ai ling...

who's ur shoulder?? @@

KuMiKO said...

erm..
someone tat never will be my shoulder..
hahaha..
after tis week i think i will back to myself lar..
tis week juz be other ppl 1st..