Tuesday, June 3, 2008

???

yesterday received one announcement,one of my housemates and I have to move out to another house to guide new juniors..
erm..
after heard it,dunno should happy or sad..
de house is far from my recent rented house..
i got class till 8pm de,i scare walk back alone..
although i have time to think whether i should move to there or not,but i dunno wat is my answer leh..
if move to there,the gud thing is i can learn a lot and grow faster coz guide junior is not tat easy..
we have to be patient and teach them politely..
if i want to move in there is ok de,but dunno y my heart like got something leh..
if really want to move is on 15th of june..
now very headache..
should i move to there??
and then camping is coming soon..
i still have a lot of things haven complete yet leh..
tis 2 weeks have to complete it coz i hope de camping can run smoothly and success..
who can tell me wat should i do???

No comments: