Thursday, May 29, 2008

My FiRsT 4.0

actually 28th of may is our result release day but maybe got some technical problem so de result released at nite..
i m abit nervous but not very very nervous like last time coz i scare wat i expect to get,i cant achieve it then i will be very sad so better relax..
today i go to CIT..
then online saw hao siang so chit chat with him..
he asked abt my result but i told him tat i haven see yet..
so he asked me to give him password to help me check..
mana tau his line lag so cant help me check..
hahaha..
me start nervous lor..
then my housemate who sitting beside me said she helped me to check and told me tat i got all A's..
wow..
so haapy leh..
wat i expect to get, i GOT it..
de 1st thing tat i do is i sms my sister to tell her tis gud news..
she told me tat mama also happy leh..
wah!!
i think papa and mama also got a gud mother's and father's day present from me..
and tis is my 1st birthday gift!!!
i LOVE it..
thx god..
hihihi..
2nd year lor..
everything is very tuff ady..
i have gambateh lor..
add oil ya..
i will try my best to get better result..
let my parents also proud of me..
i CAN de!!!

2 comments:

hstung11 said...

Congratulation lo...haha...Good Girl...Keep it on...

KuMiKO said...

juz lucky onli.
i think is 1st ad de last time get all A's lor..
u also have to jia you oo..
we all gambateh together ya.
graduate together..
hihihi..