Saturday, May 17, 2008

...

so fast i will work till next friday onli lar..
then have to back to college start my 2nd year diploma lor..
within tis working period,i have learned and improved a lot..
i always use to speak english with my supervisor coz i m not gud in speaking cantonese..
kakaka..very gai rite??
then they also treat me very gud lor..
thx to them eapecially Lucy..
hihihi..
still got one month then is my birthday leh..
i got some dreams hope to achieve de..
1. hope can celebrate birthday at Eyes on Malaysia coz i never been there yet leh and it seems will last till end oh august oo..
2. hope can pass my birthday with my frens them lor..hihihi..
3. hope can get all mickey mouse de gifts..hahaha..kidding de lar..cant so greedy leh..got hearth sms me then gud enough liao..
4. hope everybody happy always and healthy lor..
5. lastly hope can have a memorable and suprise birthday..hahaha..
actually tat is juz my hope lar..
hihihi..
hope tis year all of u will always be with me..
love u all so much oo..
muack!!!!!
hahaha..

1 comment:

akira said...

hi there ......
reply for item number1
- hmm .. if u dun mind , den juz make visit to eye of malaysia lu ..
after tat go sumwhere else blow candle .. = ) hehe

reply for item number2
- celebrate wit ur frens ,will it include me ma ? hehe ...

others .. no comment .. wakakak