Tuesday, June 17, 2008

MeMoRaBLe BiRtHDaY..

16th of June,2008
i have class from 10am till 8pm..
so tiring tim..
after back from college,i fast fast ate my dinner and rush to fo tang for another class..
after finish tat class,i went to my new house and have a sit..
want to see how my house look like..
hahaha..
quite nice de..
got time come and have a sit lar..
hihihi..
then mama around 11pm..
she wish me happy birthday and said will give me one big angpao..
hahaha..
happy leh..
mama is de 1st ppl who wished me de..
then around 11 something i back to my recent house..
suddenly my hp ranging..
is a ben leh..
he called me and chit chat with me sambil countdown for my birthday..
he said if he 12am called me sure cant get through de..
i'm not so famous until everyone also will call me and wish me de..
hihihi..
a ben is de 1st fren who wished me de..
then i keep receiving msg from my frens and mei mei..
so happy leh..
after end call,is kah fui's turn called me..
we also chat for abt half and hour i think..
until my ears also pain ady liao..
but happy lar..
hahaha..
then around 1am me onli went to sleep..

17th of June,2008
today morning,one of my frens asked me free or not in d afternoon..
i said ok then they said wanna go yam cha..
i'm having class on 8am so i woke up earlier to prepare myself lor..
my classmate,Yu Bin fetch me and my other classmates to class..
after translation class,we went to lecture class..
when i reached there,suddenly my fren asked me go out a while..
then i keep talking with her..
my whole B5 class bought one cake and celebrate with me leh..
i'm so suprise y all of them noe..
rupa-rupanya de day b4 they have planned it during dinner ime..
so happy leh until dunno how to describe..
1st time celebrate birthday with classmates..
we celebrate outside de DK leh..
after lecture class,i went to canteen 2 then saw gorilla them..
then all DIT2 gang sang birthday song to me in canteen..
wah!!!
they sang very loud lor until i feel pai seh also..
hahaha..
then i have to rush to next station which is gk..
my another gang of frens also waiting me there..
we ordered food and chit chat a while..
i'm so tired tat time so not much talk with them..
they also prepared one cake for me leh..
and gave me one nice gift which is mickey mp3 player..
wow..
is cute leh..
is mickey-shaped mp3 leh..
they noe i love mickey so they bought it for me..
so shuang..
hahaha..
i have late for lecture tat time coz tak sempat..
de 'Little Tree' also gave me one desert as birthday gift leh..
ate till very full lor..
today really happy lor..
many ppl celebrate with me..
my wishes really acheved ady leh..
thx my frens..
hihihi..

No comments: