Thursday, July 3, 2008

AsSiGnMeNtS+ FrEnS..

really tired..
a lot of assignments have to submit on de same week which is week 8..
haven complete even 1 yet..
suffering now..
tis few days all my frens also rushing for assignments till some sleep overnite at othes' house..
i think one day i also will do tat so tat i can complete my assignment if not i;m going to repeat lar..
tis sem stress arr..
no way for me to shout out..
very xin ku leh..
and then many things happened tis few days..
one of my fren got gf liao lor..
feel happy to him leh..
coz he is such a nice guy lai de..
and his gf also cute cute and gud gud..
hihihi..
but sad de is one fren juz end up her relationship with her bf leh..
reason sounds similiar as me lar..
which is prefer to be fren wor..
and tat guy din even sms my fren anymore..
so cruel leh y treat my fren like tat but sometimes i will think tat rather don start de relationship at 1st is better leh..(my opinion onli)
but at least i have a sweet memory b4..
very very sweet and unforgettable..
don worry still got me tis best fren accompany u de..
u will never be alone coz last time u also be with me when i'm down..
sometimes see my frens them so happy with their partners got abit jealous tim..
hahaha..
wish them happy and sweet sweet always lar..
moreover i feel tat team power is vey important especially doing assignments..
there may be quarrel between members but we have to co-opearet together oo..
don blame on each other ya..
we are in a same team de..
success and failure have to see our team work lor..
B5 gambateh ya..
hihihi..
although tis few weeks will be very tired but happy tat when i nid help someone will help me lor..
thx ya..

No comments: