Friday, July 18, 2008

AsSiGnMeNtS~

tis few ays everyday juz do assignments onli..
so sian and hard leh..
yesterday juz passed up one assignment leh..
wow..
start the assignment from thursday nite 8:30pm till next day 4:30am still haven complete yet leh..
then beh tahan liao go sleep 1st..
8am wake up and continue again..
my group member, Yvonne came to my house and we do the assignment together..
hihihi..
she is very gud one..
always did a lot in assignmnets de..
thx yvonne..
we chait chat about our school life and story while doing assignment..
very fun also..
hahaha..
assignment really can fully completed is on week 13..
which is de event organised by us,DPR2..
my kawan-kawan..
remember come and support me oo..
tat day i will be wearing cheongsam leh..
wakaka..
i have to keep fit 1st then onli can wear it leh..
now still finding where can get de cheongsam..
all of u..
see u there on Week 13 in college hall ya..
MUST come oo..
support me arr..

No comments: