Wednesday, February 20, 2008

ThX all of u DIT 1 GaNg!!

hahaha..
want to thx all of u tat attend key's birthday..
ur attendance make de party successful..
1st want to thx a ben coz he help me a lot in organizing tis party..
i keep calling him to do tis and tat coz i hope to give him a big suprise..
a ben still laugh me tat still early lar no nid so worry de..
still said me can be director liao wor..
where got lar..
hihihi..
thx u oo..
also want thx gorilla leh..
he always give me advice when de time i m facing relationship problem..
he keep telling me tat don give up..
be patient..
everything will be fine..
at last also break up liao arr..
but still can be fren de..
hahaha..
a goh also treat me so gud oo..
tat day at neway cry liao also is he help me to cover de..
if not very malu de leh..
ppl all go sing k then i cry..
erm..
still got others also very treat me very gud..
u guys are my frens oo..
don forget me arr..
hihihi..
we still got chance meet at TARC de..
everybody must add oil in study oo..
at last..
thx to all of u tat help me when i face problem tat time..

2 comments:

BeNediCt said...

hahahaha....
ur welcum la....
r u sure me so good meh??
u very like an aunty leh....
worry many too many thing liao...
dun worries abt all the thing....
it will make u very "fan" de..
remember wat i tell u:
"Dun worry, b Happy"
gambatehh...

~~Ben~~ 21 feb 2008 20:19pm

KuMiKO said...

yeah!!!
i will de..
hihihi..
thx ben..
although me and key cant de couple but i believe tat u guys still take me as fren de rite??
thx a lot..
i will live happily..