Saturday, February 23, 2008

CuTe AnGeLiNe + pAiN!!!..

yesterday went to my neighbour's house..
chat with my auntie and played with baby angeline..
angeline is so cute!!!
she like to 'fang dian' to ppl de..
don see her still small but she is a small 'leng lui' leh..
love her so much..
she called me jie jie de time so sweet..
hahaha..
angeline so cute leh..
now holiday everyday can see her but when i back to tbr then jiu seldom see her lor..
angeline..
stand up and walk arr..
don so lazy oo..
hihihi..
coz nothing to do at home ady so jiu go play with her and chat with my auntie..
she asked me where is my bf..
i said break up ady lor..
she said:nvm lar u still young got chance de..
who noe in future if got yuan fen then will together again de arr..
now be fren 1st lor..
i said yalor..
now we still fren..
but not tat close as last time leh..
auntie still got asked me sad or not..
i said sure sad lar but now still ok abit lar..
b4 tat really sad until thin ady..
hahaha..
have to be brave to face problem..
gambateh yo..
my left foot dunno y very pain at nite..
maybe last time terseliuh at TARC then i din go to check ba..
now start pain ady..
charm!!!
later want to go out ady lor..
hope my leg don pain again if not go out also not fun leh..
hahaha..
today is a farewell gathering..
is last time meet b4 they go to oversea..
next time meet maybe is several years later..
take care my frens..
hihihi..
i will miss u all de..

No comments: