Wednesday, February 20, 2008

SpeCial FoR You..

u may not read my blog but i juz want to say something to u..
u r de perfect boy tat i met in my life..
u don have any bad habit also..
hahaha..
we now be fren also gud for u n me..
coz u can have enough freedom..
i m so sori tat i treat u so bad last time..
but now everything is become a fact..
i still remember how we noe each other last time..
we act noe each other since primary school..
but never talk b4..
so funny!!!
hahaha..
during form 5,i m wondering want to be prefect or not,u advice me to do it coz u also will be prefect as well..
at 1st i don1 to be prefect coz got other reason but finally i become it for one year..
start tat time,we become closer snd closer..
when u go for compotition,after u won de prize,u quickly told me de success through msg at nite..
hihihi..
tat time we juz a normal fren..
u 1st got the licence,i m de 1st gal tat u fetch..(i means except his family lar..)
everytime after tuition also is u fetch me home..
hahaha..
slowly we from normal fren to best fren and on 5th of May 2007 we become couple..
we always together go to TAR study then eat lunch together..
whenever u go,u also will bring me along..
tat's y i can noe ur frens...
u bring me to shopping and countdown with them together..
very fun!!!!
tat time many ppl also jealous us and i proud of u and myself also coz got a gud bf..
but i really dunno tat i have did a big and serious mistake..
tat is act i control u too tite until u cant breath..
i always think tat wat i do for u is gud for u..
but i never think abt ur feel..
one day,i scold u seriously..
tat moment everything is d end..
our relationship also end at tat moment and i did not realize it also..
until 5th of Jan 2008(we together for 8 months) then i feel tat something is going wrong ady..
u treat me unlike last time,u become very cool and not tat want to talk with me..
i keep asking u is tat u dislike me but u ignore..
finally u told me de truth..
i m going to crazy tat time when i heard it..
why suddenly will become like tat???
i keep asking myself..
u act alr no feel at me but u scare to hurt me so u not dare to make de decision..
u scare i will go and commit suicide..
i won do tat de but y???
y we will from couple become fren???
u asked me to give u time to think abt tat..
but u cant guarantee tat we will together again..
so i decide for u..
i agree with ur choice tat we become fren..
b4 do tis decision,i nid a lot of braveness..
i noe tat once i said tat then de relationship will end forever..
but i cant accept u treat me so cool and i m very sad when i noe tat u act very fan with tis thing..
so..
lastly i told u tat we juz end ba..
maybe become fren will be better..
and u also happy with tat decision..
hahaha..
i thought we can together forever bcoz i noe tat u are a gud boy..
but..
nvm lar..
also hope u happy de..
act we break up still got another reason..
is my religion..
tat is a big problem..
hahaha..
don say abt the sad thing ady..
i m very happy tat u are my bf b4..
also thx u coz take care me so well..
u also noe tat i m very careless one..
then u always encourage and geve me advice..
now i have to learn be independent lor..
coz u are not beside me anymore..
don worry..
i will take care myself de coz i noe u also hope me live happily and take care myself well rite??
also happy coz can noe ur family..
they treat me very gud also..
although i m not ur gf but ur mama still treat me very gud until i feel touch also..
thx!!!
thx a lot tat u have given me..
i will appreciate it..
u are de best!!!!
i will remembr those sweet memories tat we together..
hihihi..

No comments: