Thursday, February 21, 2008

HaNDpHoNe + LicEnSe

hahaha..
today i realized tat handphone and license are very important..
in de morning,mama asked me accompany her go to bank..
she asked me to wait in de car coz she don1 to pay for parking..
hihihi..
suddenly got one uncle came and knocked de car window and asked me to reverse my car..
OMG!!!
i dunno drive de leh..
then i asked him to wait a while..
i think he is rushing time..
he asked me open car..
i was shock at tat moment coz thought he want to do wat ma..
hahaha..
act i juz scare myself onli..
he helped me to reverse de car so tat his car can move out from parking ma..
tat time very pai seh de lor..
hihihi..
then i din bring handphone out oo coz now seldom use ma..
so cant call mama to reverse her car somemore impossible i leave de car there and walk in bank..
now i finally tat both of tis very important leh..
nvm got chance i will go learn car de..
at 1st have to overcome my road phobia..
many ppl laughing at me leh,so big liao still scare everything..
one day u will see me drive on de road and waving at u de..
hahaha..
tis is my dream..
jia you oo..

No comments: