Tuesday, February 26, 2008

BoRiNg~

today so boring oo..
juz stay at home online onli..
afternoon time still ok coz got fren chat with me..
is junn munn..
today i told him a lot of my sweet memories err..
share with him ma..
he said me nowadays more towards positive thinking ady..
coz now i m juz thinking tat sweet memories..
sad de i forgot ady lor..
hihihi..
he said:今天上了一场恋爱补习班,也重新认识了一个可以付托终生的好朋友..
coz i share my love story with him..
now me like teacher ady leh..
although i be nursery teacher b4 lar..
hahaha..
maybe after tis jiu seldom got write blog ady lor..
juz special incident happen then onli i come and write and share with u guys..
my back very pain~
dunno wat happen again..
but is small matter..
maybe sit in front pc too long ady..
tmr wanna go back tbr lor..
then have a long chat with housemates them lar..
they sure got a lot of things want to share with me too..
wait me ya..
i will be back tmr de lar..
hahaha..

No comments: