Friday, February 22, 2008

HaPpY!!!

hahaha..
today quite happy oo..
coz i take manisan to auntie them drink..
hihihi..
she treat me so gud,i have to bring something to treat her de..
hope tis time de manisan is gang gang hao..
won too sweet..
hahaha..
auntie last time always so care me,treat her eat is normal de..
hope she like it lar..
and then afternoon chat with junn munn..
he is my best fren since primary school..
we chat many abt last time in primary school happened de things..
very funny leh..
time passed very fast..
sekelip mata some of them got to go oversea liao..
hihihi..
we chat a lot oo..
last time both of us diam diam de..
but since gathering then we got topic to chat liao lar..
maybe i m talkative ma..
like to 8 many things..
hahaha..
but my mouth de ulser make me not feeling well..
when eating i bite it twice ady until blooding..
pain~
but now is ok ady lar..
juz a small matter..

No comments: