Wednesday, February 20, 2008

My LovELy 'LoU YAo gEi'

hahaha..
i love my best frens very very much oo..
they are my best frens since primary school till now..
we still always keep in touch de..
all of them very care me oo..
some of them want to go oversea study liao err..
bu she de them oo..

To Hao Sheng:
u and ai ying want to go to russia continue study lor..
at there have to always remember us arr..
don forget to call us for yam cha when u come back to Malaysia oo..
u go there for 7 years leh..
after 7 years,we have to call u Dr.Teh lor..
hahaha..
add oil lor..

To Shi Ying:
my leng lui ji mui..
u become prettier and prettier leh..
my frens all said u very cute and nice oo..
erm..
u also wanna to enter university ady..
at Penang have to take care urself..
got anything juz sms me tell me lar..
i can help u de..
hihihi..

To Junn Munn:
hey bro..
u also want to go singapore study soon lor..
also have to take care urself oo..
always keep in touch arr..
don forget abt us leh..
if not when u back,i will kok ur head..
juz kidding..
hahaha..
last time u also diam diam de..
nowadays we got chat a lot liao lar..
+ u oo..

To Kee Kai:
u also want to go shanghai liao tim..
somemore for 4 years leh..
last time me also after 4 years onli meet u oo..
erm..
same thing-don forget us..
hihihi..
gambateh ya..

To Pik Wen:
u still very cute like last time leh..
hihihi..
u also want to go singapore lor..
jia you oo..

all want to go oversea for so many years oo..
next time gathering juz leave a few of us onli..
but nvm i believe tat although they at oversea but their heart still got us one rite???
hihihi..
after few years we all still can gather again de..
hey buddy..
whenever u go also have to remember tat Malaysia still got us oo..
Yeah!!
all graduate with distinction ya..
*if leave anyone then very pai seh har..

4 comments:

akira said...

akira come to visit ....=)
still remember who i m mah ?
but nvm ... i will support u as last time i did told u this rite ?
hehe .. take care always ai ling ... u also gambeteh at ur studies oo ... jia you ..

-akira-

KuMiKO said...

hahaha..
thx..
i m sure remember u..
u also gambateh oo..
hihihi..

Ml Teh said...

Thank you,my besttttt friend...
I wont forget you even though I am in Russia...
I am sure that our friendship is permanent in the future...
I will bring souvenir to you when i am back..
Anyway..Friendship Forever..GAMBATEH!!

KuMiKO said...

yeah!!!
happy to hear tat..
i noe u all won forget me de and i m sure tat i won forget u too..
hihihi..
always keep in touch..
friendship forever..