Saturday, August 2, 2008

No MoOd~

i'm not feeling well..
so quite moody de..
then feel curious with one ppl..
he always saw me also with masam face de..
like hate to see me jiang..
dunno is tat i think too much lar..
but everytime saw him,he also like bu shuang me jiang..
is tat i did any mistake??
hope is i think too much leh..
coz i scare fren hate or dislike me de..
erm..
assignments very hard to do..
tis 2 days seems 'de zui' curry and chili leh..
coz ate curry and chili also tercekik till throat very hot and pain and now like sick ady..
biao di having chicken pox,dunno i will kena jangkit or not..
coz today very close with him ma..
my head very heavy and pain leh..
die ady..
a lot of things waiting me to do leh..
monday somemore got presentation tim..
got abit no mood to talk with ppl leh..
seems like no topic can talk ady..
i'm a talkative gal,y some of my frens said me less talk de leh..
btw they are a few of ppl sure dislike me de coz talk too much liao..
if yes plz tell me oo..
who can console me??
i dunno..
juz noe now very moody..
haiz..

No comments: