Saturday, August 9, 2008

EvEryThInG HaS ChAnGe..

hahaha..
times pass very fast..
everything beside me has changed..
some of my frens who are single de now alr not available..
congratulation..
hihihi..
but some who got couple b4 de now become single and available tim..
so sad~
and me..
has change a lot..
my frens always used to say me very quiet in class..
actually not i'm pendiam,is bcoz my english very lousy..
hahaha..
heard one gud news leh..
coz i guest correctly liao..
always ignore last time,now finally become a fact..
i'm god ady..
can sense future things..
kidding de lar..
happy always lar..
next time don try to ignore anything ady if de fact is true..
if not u will become a liar..
always remember tat..
tis few weeks tension leh..
until got abit not feeling well leh..
jia you ba~~
hahaha..

2 comments:

♥ Renise said...

dear... u gotta take gd care of urself... alrite?
call/sms renise if u need renise..

*hugzz*

♥ Renise said...

hahaha... ai ling, you are TAGGED!!

[click here] xD