Monday, March 17, 2008

SiAn~

today no class..
very sian oo..
morning stay at home read tat tamadun until kuliah 6 coz tmr got penilaian liao..
but cant remember all oo..
hahaha..
then housemates all go to work liao tim..
lagi boring coz no ppl chat with me ma..
but luckily today got one housemate take mc but she slept till very late oo..
coz she is not feeling well..
then i nothing to do jiu call mama lor..
she is not feeling well also oo..
ke lian..
then i saw my mickey bracelet..
is he gave me during valentine last year..
i take off liao..
coz i want to forget abt de sadness..
finally i really take off..
wat is my feel??
abit bu she de..
but cant do anything..
i have to take off my lovely bracelet..
i keep it in my cupboard..
but de ring i m not dare to take off..
coz tat ring very important for me ba..
after bath,then i went to CIT..
along de way,i saw my fren-shiang chiet..
she is going to have lunch..
hihihi..
then at CIT,saw renise them..
1st time meet them at CIT leh..
quite suprise also..
hahaha..
at CIT thought wanna to do assignment de..
who noe juz online chatting and check frenster onli..
didi will go to TAR later..
hope can see him lar..
ask him teman me go to eat lunch ma..
hihihi..
around 4pm have to go cokk dinner lor..
very fun de leh..
i like to cook but not tasty de..
tonite have to read tamadun again..
hope tmr can answer all questions lar..
now still online onli..
have to start do assignment lor..
jia you..
no class really sian~~~

No comments: