Thursday, March 13, 2008

GrAnDpA's BiRtHdAy!!!

yesterday was my grandpa's birthday..
actually i dunno abt de day..
then my mama called me asked me go home said tat wanna go makan besar at uncle's restaurant..
then i called my fren to fetch me home lar..
at nite around 8pm then we go to menjalara (uncle's restaurant)..
i saw all my uncles and aunties reached there ady..
so lively..
my biao ge said y me so thin liao..
is tat got pressure in study or wanna be like him (coz he also very thin one)..
hahaha..
i said got thin meh??where got??
then we started to eat ady..
wow..
my biao di (same age with me one) bring his gf along to there..
i juz brought him to meet my jiu po them onli..
haven bring him to let my uncles them have a look..
but last time his popo's birthday and biao jie get married also got bring me along err..
hihihi..
then i chit chat with 3 yi whole family lar..
they very sporting one..
and my biao ge juz get married,i saw biao sao so rapat with them,feel bahagia leh..
next time i also wanna find one bf tat his family also very sporting de..
act i found liao de but lose it..
nvm still got chance de..
hahaha..
after eat then we all sing birthday song to grandpa and eat cake..
he was very happy coz all his children and grandchildren gather together to celebrate his birthday..
we took a lot of pics..
suddenly,my jiu mu asked me don think de sadness,everything is ok de..
like 'suk sui' liao..
i was shocked y she noe abt it..
is my didi told her one..
she said last time she also face de same thing as me and lose liao 7kg leh..
wah!!!
i juz lose liao 2kg like tat but can see clearly tat i look pale and very thin oo..
all thought i m pressure in study..
tat is one of de reason lar..
hahaha..
i said give me times then i will be alrite de..
yesterday really happy and fun leh..
i love my big big family..
Happy Birthday to grandpa once again..

No comments: