Monday, March 10, 2008

LEg~

arr..
yesterday when to gk see tit dar again..
tis time both legs also kena balut leh..
coz right leg used too much of energy so pain as well..
then tat uncle said both also balut will be better..
erm..
ppl sure will think tat is hard to walk but for me is still ok lar..
but de point now is hard to take bath coz both of my legs also cant touch water..
then i used to balut my legs with plastic bags and bring along a chair to enter bathroom..
i m wondering how to bath with tis kind of situation..
is hard to bath leh..
charm!!!
now i noe how pity is a ppl whose leg is unable to move..
me somehow got abit like them..
have to take care our body well..
tis 2 days have to be patient lor..
slowly bath and walk..
i believe i can recover soon one..
also bcoz my legs got problem,i get many care from my frens and housemates..
take care me very well..
not allow me do so many things,asked me take more rest..
very touch..
hihihi..
hope i can recover soon lar..
if not have to xin ku them ady..

No comments: