Friday, March 7, 2008

LoVE!!

love is sweet when 2 ppl who love each other being together..
it is really nice!!!
BUT..
love can make a ppl suffer when u lost it..
why love is so complicated??
who can tell me??
i really want to noe the answer..
i tried de sweet memory b4..
it is really memorable and i will smile broadly when chat about tat..
hihihi..
why ppl can so cruel??
i m not understand..
anyway..
now love for me is a failure subject..
i can get excellent in other subjects but tis subject i m failed..
i don1 to touch it for de time being..
my spirit and energy are put on my study..
i want to keep on study,study and study..
make myself bz with works so tat i can forget everything and start a new life..
i want to get excellent result..
i WANT it..
i MUST gei it..
LOVE!!! u are away from me..
DISTINCTION!!! hope u can come towards me..
add oil..

No comments: