Sunday, March 16, 2008

BrOkEn HeArT!!!

hahaha..
always think tat i m de one who care him more..
at last wat i found is he act cant stand for my action..
my care is beyong my limit as a gf..
no feel???
hahaha..
wow..
ur blog i read ady..
is hurt!!!
i really dunno tat u cant stand for me..
after i read ur blog,everything is stated clear..
u now very enjoy ur single life..
me too..
maybe u r boy,can put down easily..
i m trying to do so..
if i m play a fool on u,maybe since de time u asked for break i alr can put down everything but i m not..
hahaha..
i think is time for me to forget everything..
have to delete evrything..
u so enjoy ur life now,i m happy too..
as long as u safe and happy,tat is wat i hope from u..
maybe u alr forget everything and start a new life..
wish u all de best..
i won cry for u again..
hope so..

No comments: