Wednesday, March 5, 2008

AnGrY + SaD!!!

ANGRY~

arr..
today my result out ady..
i angry with myself..
i dislike de result..
i not satisfy with tat kind of result..
maybe is i din put enough effort on it..
so today i got those result..
haiz..
act my result is consider gud enough in ppl eyes,y i still degil with de amount of As..
i have to understand tat my limit is till where de..
stop forcing myself and give so big pressure to myself ady..
if not one day i may suffer mental problem..
if not i will get even worse next time..

SAD~
sad is my foot maybe have to go and check several times..
tat tit dar uncle said at least have to see for 4 times is still pain..
god bless me..
i don1 to go and see again..
coz nid to spend a lot of money arr..
also sad bcoz of my personal problem..
have to stop sad!!!!
must live happily..
remember tat in tis world still got many ppl care u de..
ok???
if keep going like tat,one day health also will have problem..
ai ling!!!
wake up liao..
stop thinking abt sadness..
STOP IT!!!
CAN U HEAR TAT???
NOT WORTH if u still sad..

No comments: