Wednesday, April 23, 2008

YeAh!!!

hahaha..
i m so happy leh..
finally i got a job ady near KLCC there and then can go travel with cousins to penang lor..
hihihi..
god bless me leh..
erm..
yesterday nite while preparing dinner,my housemate told me tat i can go to work on 5th of may..
5th of may??
quite familiar de date leh..
yup!!!
tat is me and him be couple de date..
hahaha..
if still together i think is 1 year ady lor..
but nvm i also will wish him all de best de..
maybe no faith lor so cant together..
forget de sadness..
hahaha..
so shuang leh..
may can start to work..
earn many many money to buy things tat needed..
erm..
then if got OT,i will do for it also de..
wow..
my holiday plans very pack oo..
5/5 - 9/5/2008~ working days..
10/5 - 11/5/2008~ go genting with biao jie to attend a talk..held at ballroom de leh..can wear leng leng to there ady..
12/5 - 14/5/2008~ go penang play lor..^^ wanna take many many pics..
after tat start working again and go for meeting lar..
then 26th of may start 2nd year ady lar..
hihihi..
tis holiday,i spend my time wisely..
not onli can spend my time but also can enjoy and earn money leh..
coz go to the talk and travel also nid money..
so have to work hard then do many many OT lar..
i got share tis gud news with him err..
i juz got a small demand from him which is allow me to share my happy and sad thing with him..
no nid to reply my msg de..
juz read it then delete is gud enough ady..
hahaha..
after final exam,enjoy de holiday ba..
jia you oo..

No comments: