Sunday, April 20, 2008

CoNFuSiNg..

haiz..
tis few days also cant sleep at nite leh..
dunno wat happen..
always enter de room earlier but sure will pusing here and there till 2am then onli asleep..
maybe afternoon slept too much gua..
but i m very confuse now leh..
holiday is coming soon..
and i have my own plan alr..
yesterday nite biao jie sms me invite me go penang for vacation..
wow..
is great leh..
i want to go penang also..
but de problem is tat if i got work then i cant go alr..
coz they go on weekdays and i cant simply take leave de..
later boss bu shuang me then i will be fired..
but if i din get de job,i can go enjoy holiday but after back from holiday wat can i do at TBR leh??
since every nite maybe will have meeting for de camping..
haiz..
so fan now..
dunno how leh..
want to go penang as well as get a job..
as i noe,once my sem break start,i gonna bz for tat alr..
hahaha..
if possible can go for work around KLCC there,then go for a talk at genting with my cousins..
de talk somehow like dinner jiang de..
coz will be held at ballroom..
wakaka..
so shuang..
then prepare for camping de things lor..
wah!!!
seems no time go hang gai jiang de..
i wanna go hang gai leh..
hihihi..
so i have to start work lar..
to get money buy watever things tat i like..
hahaha..
hope my dreams will come through..
de important thing now is study for my last final paper - mass media and society..
wanna get A for it..
jia you oo..
hope at nite can sleep well lar..

2 comments:

♥ Renise said...

hey hey hey~~ hahaha...
long time din meet u le...

miss me or not?
wuakakaka...

wish u all da best in the coming exam ya... study well n... b happy all the time k?

hugzz.. =)


- Renise -
http://fallen-angel-renise.blogspot.com/

KuMiKO said...

hahaha..
me sure remember u arr..
yalor..
long time din see u lor..
u got forget my face mah??
hihihi..
now leave last paper to go then holiday ady..
yup!!
must get A..