Friday, April 25, 2008

HoLiDaY LoRR..

yeah!!!
i finished my final exam ady..
tis paper must score A..
i want to get A for it..
hahaha..
MUST!!
erm..
then i can continue with my holiday plan lar..
1st thing is sleep 1st..
coz tis few days also cant sleep leh..
de brain juz thinking abt my last final paper..
now can sleep well ady lar..
afternoon go back to selayang for few days..
then 1st of may come back to tbr again lar..
2nd of may wanna go to fren's house for BBQ..
with my 'lou yao gai' them..
so miss my lovely ji mui and brothers leh..
long time din meet them ady..(actually not very long lar but my lovely ji mui jiu very long lor..)
hahaha..
very excited tim..
wow..
then can go to genting+penang+KLCC(for work)..
shuang arr..
hihihi..
i must enjoy my holiday oo..
to all my buddy..
u guys have to enjoy also oo..

2 comments:

♥ Renise said...

hey girl... show off ahh? wuakakaka..

i'm stil waiting for da oni paper..
aiks aiks... i'm goin to work again~

at kelana jaya..
will work til end of may..

kekeke.. keep in touch ya.
miss ya =)


-Renise-
http://fallen-angel-renise.blogspot.com/

KuMiKO said...

no show off leh..
is feel tat my holiday very chong shi onli..
hahaha..
me work till sick ady leh..
still nid to go genting+penang de leh..
so i have to fast fast recover lar.
miss u too leh..
hihihi..