Monday, April 27, 2009

FiRsT DaY~

today consider as my 1st day of holiday..
early in de morning..
i went out with my neighbour..
accompany her to pasar and Summit Square nearby..
haha..

then..
received a call from my fren..
he ajak me to go genting..
if go one day then probably not a problem..
but he suggest to stay overnite due to his gf (my best fren) going to leave KL sson..
i was struggling for a while and finally agree..
don1 stay overnite is bcoz i got rehearsal next day and i really don have money..
haha..
but after tat she said tat no room ady,we will change to hang gai and makan besar..

tmr evening go sing k with biao jie..
juz 3 ppl going included cousin's bf..
i asked her i will be light bulb or not..
she said won..
but i feel pai seh leh..
always be ppl de bulb..
one day if i got bf leh then can go out in 2 pairs de lar..
haha..

No comments: