Sunday, September 28, 2008

CHiLdHooD~

hahaha..
today went to hometown with mama them coz want to fetch grandpa come to my house..
when reach grandpa's house,i juz online to edit my pics..
quite fun de..
then today is my 'su po' (mama de shen shen) de birthday..
they got prepare many foods coz want to celebrate her birthday..
me at hometown got one name called 'bak gui' (in hokkein means fat chicken)
hihihi..
funny rite??
erm..
my 'jiu jiu' them like to call me like tat when see me go back de..
they see me grow up from bb until now 19 years old lor..
and then during holiday after SPM,i worked as nursery's teacher..
they knew tat jiu always ask me still be teacher arr??
i said:''nolor,now i'm student liao"..
got some 'jiu jiu' still said long time din see me liao..
kakaka..
i love my relatives them as well de..
i'm glad tat i have a big family..
my childhood also very interesting..
'Bak Gui',tis name will always be with me..
kakaka..
muack!!

1 comment:

♥ Renise said...

you are tagged!
CLICK HERE

no worries, it's my blog, not virus. xD